Personalise your Public View with your own logo and message in the My Account page
Berker Bros Ltd operates fair trading principles across its entire range of transactions and these include positive relationships with employees, customers and suppliers alike. Environmental considerations also play an important role in our makeup.
Amongst the many principles and practices we have adopted, what follows are those we consider the most important.
Berker Bros Ltd operates fair trading principles across its entire range of transactions and these include positive relationships with employees, customers and suppliers alike.
All materials purchased, or supplied to, Berker Bros Ltd, are subject to OECD based due diligence and other, well known responsible sourcing protocols. These materials have not been sourced, nor originate from, a Conflict affected or High Risk Area (CAHRA).
1. Bullion Purchases: We We only buy from sources who endorse a fair mining policy and our rings are only made from bullion supplied by them. We do not buy from regions where miners are exploited. We do not buy in scrap gold to refine as we only use our own. From January 2013, we have audited our Supply Chain and now only buy from sources that adhere to the provisions of the Dodd Frank Act, Section 1502. Full details of this Responsible Sourcing Protocol are available upon request.
2. Diamond Purchases: Our suppliers warrant, that our diamonds are only sourced from non-conflict regions of the globe and we will not do business with those who deal in conflict gems. Full details are available upon request and include adherence to the Kimberley Process and The World Diamond Council (WDC) revised System of Warranties (SoW).
3. Silver/Platinum Group Metals: These metals are sourced from conflict free areas. Full details are available upon request.
4. Jewellery Directives: We adhere to best policy directives endorsed by the National Association of Jewellers, OECD and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
5. Responsible person: Currently, this is Saul M Rubins, Policy, Compliance and Quality Assurance Manager. If you have any questions, or wish to raise a grievance regarding the supply chain, please contact him: email@example.com 020 8802 1881 ext: 224